- April 15 - 16, 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Event LocationAttend Online or
The Hotel at the University of Maryland
7777 Baltimore Avenue
College Park, MD 20740
Save the Date
Registration to open in 2020.
You may attend in-person or virtually. This event is FREE.
About This Event
This event offers practical advice, case studies, and a look at generic drug topics. FDA will also discuss science unique to generic drug applications.
- has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for credits towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion
- is eligible for SOCRA credit in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area. Candidate must provide documentation of participation.
- has been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 0.25 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- is approved for ACRP research-specific continuing education at the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- Real-time attendance is required for certificate of completion. Certificates are only available two weeks after the event.
Please contact email@example.com for all technical questions.