- April 15-16, 2020
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM EDT
Event LocationAttend Online or
The Hotel at the University of Maryland
7777 Baltimore Avenue
College Park, MD 20740
Save the Date
Registration to open in 2020.
You may attend in-person or virtually. This event is FREE.
About This Event
This event offers practical advice, case studies, and a look at generic drug topics. FDA will also discuss science unique to generic drug applications.
- has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for credits towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion
- is eligible for SOCRA credit in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area. Candidate must provide documentation of participation.
- has been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 0.25 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- is approved for ACRP research-specific continuing education at the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- Real-time attendance is required for certificate of completion. Certificates are only available two weeks after the event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all technical questions.