- October 5, 2021
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Please join us as FDA will:
- Discuss enhanced drug distribution security requirements that go into effect in 2023 under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
- Explain how enhanced drug distribution security will help protect patients from exposure to drugs that may be counterfeit, stolen, contaminated, or otherwise harmful.
- Summarize updates on implementation of supply chain security requirements under the DSCSA.
- Pharmaceutical supply chain and distribution
- Drug traceability and verification
- Supply security requirements under the DSCSA
- Enhanced drug distribution security under DSCSA
- Trading partners (Manufacturers, Repackagers, Wholesale Distributors, Dispensers (primarily Pharmacies), and Third-party Logistics Providers (3PLs))
- Regulatory affairs professionals working on compliance with DSCSA requirements
- Solution providers or consultants working on DSCSA requirements
- Other Federal or State regulators
Connie Jung, RPh, PhD
Senior Advisor for Policy
Office of Drug Security, Integrity and Response (ODSIR) | Office of Compliance (OC) | CDER | FDA
Abha Kundi, JD, MPH
Division of Supply Chain Integrity | ODSIR | OC | CDER | FDA
- FDA Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) Webpage
- DSCSA Laws and Policies (FDA Guidance for Industry)