Date: September 21-22, 2020
Day 1 – Monday, September 21: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT
Day 2 – Tuesday, September 22: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CT
The Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 N Olive St
Dallas, TX 75201
About this Event
FDA’s Compounding Quality Center of Excellence Conference will bring together outsourcing facilities, regulators and other compounding stakeholders to learn and engage on compounding key topics and best practices. The conference will offer a mix of interactive and educational sessions centered around recent policies applicable to outsourcing facilities. Participants will be able to:
- Hear from FDA on the latest policies related to compounding
- Discuss current good manufacturing practices, including compliance successes and challenges
- Learn from expert speakers about industry best practices
- Interact and engage with the outsourcing facility stakeholder community
If you have recommendations for conference topics, please share them with us.
- Outsourcing facilities and compounders who are considering becoming an outsourcing facility
- State and federal regulators
- Representatives from related stakeholder groups such as trade and professional associations, purchasers and suppliers.
Continuing education credits
More information on receiving continuing education credits will be announced in the coming months.
Contact the Compounding Quality CoE.
Requesting registration does not confirm your spot at the conference. You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is confirmed.