Tips for Seniors
As you get older you may be faced with more health conditions that you need to treat on a regular basis. It is important to be aware that more use of medicines and normal body changes caused by aging can increase the chance of unwanted or maybe even harmful drug interactions. The more you know about your medicines and the more you talk with your health care professionals, the easier it is to avoid problems with medicines.
Information for Seniors
- As You Age...A Guide to Aging, Medicines, and Alcohol.
- As You Age: You and Your Medicines
- Medicines and You: A Guide for Older Adults
- Stop -- Learn -- Go -- Tips for Talking with Your Pharmacist to Learn How to Use Medicines Safely
- MedlinePlus: Seniors' Health