This page includes information and educational resources (brochures, articles, and more) about the general use of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicine. Some of these materials are available in both English and Spanish.
For additional educational materials on this topic, visit Educational Resources: Ensuring Safe Use of Medicine.
- Avoid Food-Drug Interactions (booklet)
- Be An Active Member of Your Health Care Team (pamphlet)
- Sea un miembro activo de su equipo de atenciÃ³n mÃ©dica (pamphlet)
- Check Your Medicines - Tips for Using Medicines Safely
- My Medicine Record
- Drug Interactions: What You Should Know (brochure)
- Interacciones de Medicamentos: Lo Que Usted Debe Saber (brochure)
- Protect Yourself Against Tampering (brochure)
- Think It Through: A Guide to Managing the Benefits and Risks of Medicines (brochure)
- PiÃ©nselo Muy Bien: Una GuÃa Para el Control de los Beneficios y Riesgos de las Medicinas (brochure)
- Tips for Talking with Your Pharmacist to Learn How to Use Medicines Safely (brochure)