FDA conducts public meetings to gather information about topics that impact the implementation of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act to support efficient and effective implementation.
- Public Meeting (Virtual): The Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) Implementation and Readiness Efforts for 2023. December 7-8, 2022
- Public Meeting on Enhanced Drug Distribution Security at the Package Level Under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA). November 16, 2021
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act pilot project program and enhanced drug distribution security. December 8-9, 2020
- Public Meetings: Enhanced Drug Distribution Security under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act. August 23, 2017, December 5-6, 2017, and February 28, 2018
- Public Meeting: Progress Toward Implementing the Product Identification Requirements of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act. October 14, 2016
- Public Workshop: Proposed Pilot Project(s) under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act - April 5 - 6, 2016
- Public Workshop: Standards for the Interoperable Exchange of Information for Tracing of Human, Finished, Prescription Drugs, in Paper or Electronic Format. May 8 - 9, 2014