Frequently Asked Questions on Popular Topics
- How is medicine approved by FDA?
- How can I find out if my medicine is approved by FDA?
- How can I find out about side effects or safety concerns for my drug?
- Do drugs have risks?
- How do I report a suspected drug side effect?
- What approved drugs are available to treat my disease?
- Since FDA cannot provide information about drugs in development, where can I go to learn more about them?
- What are generic drugs?
- Is there a generic equivalent for my brand-name drug?
- Are generic drugs as effective as brand-name drugs?
- What is the difference between prescription drugs and OTC drugs?
- What is a dietary supplement?
- Where can I find information about dietary supplements?
Fluoride in Drinking Water