This on-demand webinar is FREE and posted in December 2019.
This webinar describes the updates made to Forms FDA 3542a and 3542. An overview of the forms is provided as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
FDA walks participants through a mock form completion and address FAQs to ensure a thorough understanding of both the purpose and utility of the new Forms FDA 3542a and 3542.
- Explain the purpose of the Forms FDA 3542a and 3542
- Describe the rationale behind the recent changes made to the Forms FDA 3542a and 3542
- NDA Applicants and holders who have eligible patents for listing in the Orange Book
- Patent owners, regulatory affairs professionals, and consultants who submit or assist NDA applicants and holders to submit for submission of Forms FDA 3542 and 3542a for New Drug Applications (NDAs)
- Regulatory professionals who would like to understand more about how Forms FDA 3542a and 3542 are used by industry and the FDA
Alicia Chen, PharmD
Team Lead, Orange Book Staff Division of Legal and Regulatory Support (DLRS)
Office of Generic Drug Policy (OGDP) | Office of Generic Drugs (OGD)
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) | FDA
For questions concerning the webinar, please contact CDER SBIA at: CDERSBIA@fda.hhs.gov or call (866) 405-5367 | (301) 796-6707
If you've never used Connect Pro, get a quick overview: Adobe Connect Overview Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.