This event is FREE and open to the public.
FDA will discuss the latest developments in pharmaceutical quality and provide case studies that illustrate the most effective ways to address quality issues and interact with the agency.
In this era of globalization, engaging stakeholders is essential to furthering the overall commitment to pharmaceutical quality. FDA’s goal for this event is to share information and emphasize the critical role quality plays in assuring the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products.
We look forward to discussing this commitment to quality with you at this symposium.
- Manufacturing and the Quality Assessment of Applications
- Quality Beyond Application Approval
- Emerging Technologies in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Design
- Happenings in Biologics: Biosimilars and Transition Biological Products
Keynote FDA Speakers
Patrizia Cavazzoni, MD
Deputy Center Director for Operations
CDER | FDA
Michael Kopcha, PhD, RPh
OPQ | CDER | FDA
- Regulatory affairs professionals (innovator and generic or biosimilar)
- Manufacturing professionals (domestic and foreign; drug product and API)
- Foreign regulators
- Healthcare professionals interested in learning more about the FDA’s drug quality functions
Continuing Education Credits
- This course is eligible for 11 CE credits for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, or pharmacy technicians. Please refer to the course CE Announcement for complete information.
- has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 12 credits towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion.
- is eligible for SOCRA credit in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area. Candidate must provide documentation of participation.
- has been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 0.25 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- is approved for ACRP research-specific continuing education at the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- Pharmaceutical Quality Resources
- FDA’s Office of Pharmaceutical Quality
- Facts About the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs)
- Report on the State of Pharmaceutical Quality, 2018
The audio for the event will be provided through your computer speakers via Adobe Connect (there will NOT be a teleconference number to dial into). We recommend that you test your PC or mobile device prior to the event and you join the event a few minutes early to address any issues.
To test your PC, please visit:
Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test
Please contact email@example.com for all technical questions.
For Reasonable Accommodations
FDA discusses the latest developments in pharmaceutical quality and provides case studies that illustrate the most effective ways to address quality issues and interact with the agency.