- Make sure the site requires a prescription and has a pharmacist available for questions.
- Buy only from licensed pharmacies located in the United States. BeSafeRx: Know Your Online Pharmacy has more information about finding safe and legal online pharmacies.
- Don't provide personal information such as credit card numbers unless you are sure the site will protect them.
- Buying Medicines Online FAQs
- The Possible Dangers of Buying Medicines Over the Internet
- Hidden Risks of Erectile Dysfunction "Treatments" Sold Online
- Medication Health Fraud: Tainted Products Marketed as Dietary Supplements
Report Problem Sites
- Reporting Unlawful Sales of Medical Products on the Internet
- Reporte de ventas ilegales de productos medicos a traves del Internet