National Women’s Health Week (NWHW) is a time to encourage women to #KHOWHmore about ways to prioritize their health today, including staying up-to-date on health visits and screenings. During NWHW 2021, the FDA Office of Women’s Health (OWH) would like to encourage women to Take Time to Care for themselves TODAY.
5 Ways To Take Time to Care for Yourself, TODAY!
- Schedule and stay up-to-date on health visits and screenings
- Spend time with friends and family virtually or outdoors in safe social-distancing ways
- Find new ways to stay active
- Discover new healthy, nutritious meals
- Explore new outdoor experiences safely, and social distanced this Spring
Read our newest blog post for more advice and ideas to celebrate NWHW.
Join our Twitter Video Chat on Tuesday, May 11th at 2PM EST
For more information on the Twitter Video Chat download the NWHW Video Chat Guide
Healthcare Providers & Public Health Professionals
We've compiled social media, web, and print resources for you to share valuable information with your friend, family, community, and patients.
Share valuable NWHW messages today!
Sample Twitter Content
It’s National Women’s Health Week! Throughout this week, we are encouraging women to Take Time to Care for their health, TODAY! Follow us here all week for resources to help you #KNOWHmore about #womenshealth.