- Unproven Alzheimer's Disease Products
- Illegally Sold Opioid Cessation Products
- FDA issues warning about body-building products labeled to contain steroid and steroid-like substances
- Online Advisory Letters
- Registrar Abuse Complaints
- Learn some ways to tell fact from fiction.
- Learn how to recognize and avoid health fraud scams.
- FDA cybercrimes unit shuts down hundreds of rogue pharmacy websites.
Protect yourself with these resources including information about health fraud scams and tips for buying medication, medical devices, and radiation-emitting products online. Learn about enforcement actions taken by the FDA to protect the public.
FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: December 2014
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: November 2014
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: October 2014
- MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
- BeSafeRx: Know Your Online Pharmacy
- Health Fraud Scams: Buying Online
- Beware of Online Cancer Fraud
- FDA Unit Pursues Illegal Web Pharmacies
- Buying Diagnostic Tests From the Internet: Buyer Beware!
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC: Counterfeit â Donât Buy Into Organized Crime
- NIH National Institute on Aging: Beware of Health Scams
- NIH Office of Dietary Supplements: How To Evaluate Health Information on the Internet
- Federal Trade Commission's Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Drug Enforcement Administration: Report Suspicious Internet Pharmacies
- NABP - State Boards of Pharmacy
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection: Restrictions on Prescription Drugs
- Report a Problem
- Report Suspected Criminal Activity
- Office of Criminal Investigations Press Releases
- Interactive Media (Flickr, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook)
- En EspaÃ±ol
- El Fraude en la Salud
- FDA warns consumers about fraudulent Ebola treatment products
- FDA warns consumers not to use Eu Yan Sang (Hong Kong) Ltd.âs âBo Ying compound"
- Some Bee Pollen Weight Loss Products Are a Dangerous Scam
- Beware of False or Misleading Claims for Treating Autism
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No
Recalls and Alerts
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, and Safety Alerts
- Identifying Recalled Products
- 2013 Safety Alerts for Human Medical Products
- Tainted Product Public Notifications
- Medical Device Safety Communications
- Warning Letters
- Office of Prescription Drug Promotion Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Untitled Letters