Some vaping products are being illegally offered for sale with unproven health or wellness claims, including improving mental clarity or treating tumors or asthma.
Consumer Updates in the Spotlight:
- Beware of Vaping Products with Unproven Health Claims
- FDA Pharmacists Help You Use Medicines Safely
- Pregnant? Breastfeeding? FDA Aims to Improve Drug Information
- Hearing Aids and Personal Sound Amplification Products: What to Know
- Should You Give Kids Medicine for Coughs and Colds?
- Eating Too Much Salt? Ways to Cut Back...Gradually
- It’s a Good Time to Get Your Flu Vaccine
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- Microneedling Devices: Getting to the Point on Benefits, Risks and Safety
- Help Stop the Spread of Coronavirus and Protect Your Family