The FDA’s BeSafeRx has tools to help you make informed decisions when buying prescription medicines online. Try these tips to buy medicines online safely.
Consumer Updates in the Spotlight:
- How to Buy Medicines Safely From an Online Pharmacy
- Should Your Child Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Food Safety Tips for Healthy Holidays
- Warning: Aspirin-Containing Antacid Medicines Can Cause Bleeding
- What to Know About the Risk of Cronobacter in Powdered Infant Formula
- FDA's Critical Role in Ensuring Supply of Influenza Vaccine
- It's a Good Time to Get Your Flu Vaccine
- Treating and Preventing Head Lice
- A Fresh Take on What "Healthy" Means on Food Packages
- A Recipe for Danger: Social Media Challenges Involving Medicines
- Infant Formula Supply
- Fluorouracil and Pet Safety
- Vaccines Protect Children From Harmful Infectious Diseases