Storing food properly can help prevent foodborne illnesses. Here are tips for safely storing food in your refrigerator, freezer, and cupboards.
Consumer Updates in the Spotlight:
- Are You Storing Food Safely?
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease
- Keep Your Dogs and Cats Safe From Holiday Hazards
- Weight Loss, Male Enhancement and Other Products Sold Online or in Stores May Be Dangerous
- Protect Your Family From Fraudulent Flu Products
- Pulse Oximeters and Oxygen Concentrators: What to Know About At-Home Oxygen Therapy
- Advisory Committees Give FDA Critical Advice and the Public a Voice
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Testing Basics
- Do Not Use: Black Salve is Dangerous and Called by Many Names
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- Cold Facts to Help Avoid Injury from Water-Circulating Hot/Cold Therapy Devices
- FDA's Food and Cosmetics Information Center Answers Your Questions
- Safely Using Hand Sanitizer
- Is Your Hand Sanitizer on FDA’s List of Products You Should Not Use?
- What To Know If Your Child Wants Contact Lenses