2016 Meeting Materials, Blood Products Advisory Committee
November 17-18, 2016
On the morning of November 17, 2016, the Committee will meet in open session to discuss strategies to manage iron deficiency associated with blood donation. The Committee will also discuss proposed procedures for assuring donor safety for collections of blood from female donors with hemoglobin values of 12.0-12.4g/dL or a hematocrit value between 36 and 38....
- Briefing Document-Topic1A- Considerations For Iron Management
- Briefing Document-Topic1B- Collection Of Blood From Female Donors With Hemoglobin
- Briefing Document-Topic2- Teenage Blood Donors
- Draft Agenda
- Draft Roster
- Summary Minutes: November 17, 2016
- Summary Minutes: November 18, 2016
- Transcript: November 17, 2016
- Transcript: November 18, 2016
- Waivers for Conflicts of Interest
June 20, 2016
On June 20, 2016, the Committee members will participate in the meeting via teleconference. In open session, the Committee will discuss the research programs in the Laboratory of Plasma Derivatives in the Division of Hematology Research and Review, Office of Blood Research and Review, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA.