Who can apply?
The fellowship is designed for mid-career professionals to gain experience and expertise to further define and develop the field of regulatory science as it relates to the regulation of tobacco products and FDA's authorities under the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act.
This fellowship is an excellent opportunity for exceptional professionals to actively:
- participate in the development of science-based public health strategies
- serve as the lead for defined projects
- meet with policy leaders
- acquire new knowledge related to tobacco products and their use, which is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
How long is the fellowship program?
The fellowship is a 12-month, multidisciplinary residential program at CTP Silver Spring, MD, beginning in September each year.
What types of fellowship areas are available?
Fellows will be placed in areas within CTP, such as:
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Health Communication and Education
When do I apply?
You can apply from January-March every year.
How do I apply?
You can apply online.