OneODT is ODT’s strategic theme for 2022 and will be a focus for all federal employees and contractors within ODT. This means we encourage everyone to network and learn from each other across division and office lines, highlight great work exhibiting our core values, and connect all the work we do back to ODT’s vision, mission, and strategic priorities. OneODT is all about camaraderie and bringing together our expertise and institutional knowledge in technology, data, and cybersecurity to provide complex solutions. To do this, we will be hosting events, publishing resources, and recognizing our colleagues to build a team-focused atmosphere, highlight successes, learn from each other, and connect all our work to serving the American people.
ODT Strategic Priorities
- Cloud Strategy: Enable agile use and migration of FDA applications to the Cloud.
- People and Culture: Provide needed support, training, and tools to empower and encourage staff.
- User Experience: Deliver a modern user experience for all IT services.
- Cybersecurity: Provide near real-time cybersecurity capabilities and risk management methodologies to protect sensitive data and information systems in support of the FDA's public health mission.
- Operational Excellence: Improve alignment and management of lifecycle costs and IT investments and establish a framework for best practices, controls, process improvement and stakeholder engagement.
- Data: Drive decision making across FDA through advanced data, analytics, and research.
- Governance: Collaborative governance to improve strategic alignment and value delivery.