Provides strategic leadership, coordination, infrastructure, and support for excellence and innovation in FDA science that will advance the Agency's ability to protect and promote public health.
- Support high-quality, collaborative scientific activities to address important public health and regulatory issues concerning FDA regulated products, including their evaluation, quality, safety and effectiveness
- Support core scientific capacity and infrastructure
- Foster development and use of innovative technologies in product development and evaluation
- Address scientific and public health priorities through support of high-quality, peer-reviewed scientific research programs, within and outside FDA.
- Support scientific outreach and research collaboration activities that advance FDA's mission through engaging other agencies, global regulatory partners, academia, innovators, and consumers
- Seek input from FDA programs, stakeholders, and outside advisors, including the FDA Science Board to help define, review and meet FDA scientific needs and priorities
Resources For You
- Regulatory Science Extramural Research and Development Projects
- Centers of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (CERSI)
- Office of Regulatory Science and Innovation News and Upcoming Events