Project Management and Coordination Staff I
- Leads and promotes office-wide implementation of workforce development activities for the Office of Compliance in collaboration with CDER OC leadership.
- Designs, develops, and manages processes for identifying, creating, sharing, managing, and retaining records and other knowledge within the Office of Compliance.
- Provides the Office of Compliance strategy for cross-functional quality and planning projects and initiatives within CDER OC.
- Coordinates with other CDER OC component offices to ensure on time completion and conformance to internal processes and procedures.
- Monitors business processes, identifies improvement needs, and promotes development and implementation of continuous improvements activities.
- Manages the assignment and tracking of all executive communications for the office.