Office of Strategic Programs
Who we are:
The Office of Strategic Programs (OSP) leads Center-wide strategic and operational planning and analysis.
What we do:
- Advise and assist the Center director and other key FDA officials concerning CDER’s planning, analysis, and business informatics activities.
- Lead business process analysis and planning to ensure effective design, development and utilization of information systems, electronic data and analytic tools.
- Represent CDER on the FDA BioInformatics Board.
- Develop, install, and monitor Center-wide business process and performance-tracking systems.
- Serve as chief liaison to the FDA’s Office of the Commissioner for strategic and business information needs and process planning, and for analysis of business needs, plans and performance results.
Office of Strategic Programs, White Oak Bldg 51, Suite 1100, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993