Office of Program and Regulatory Operations in Compliance
Who We Are
The Office of Program and Regulatory Operations (OPRO) leads and manages operational infrastructure for the Office of Compliance (OC) relating to project management and process management.
What We Do
- Lead OC’s systematic project management program.
- Develop and implement internal procedures and innovative processes to optimize work quality and efficiency.
- Manage information technology (IT) governance across OC.
- Oversee FDA’s drug registration and listing database (eDRLS) and manage associated regulatory and policy issues, and conduct stakeholder outreach regarding eDRLS issues.
- Publish the drug establishment current registration site (DECRS) list of all currently registered drug establishments and National Drug Code (NDC) directory for all finished and unfinished drug products available in the United States.
- Manage cross-functional projects involving other agency components.
Office of Compliance
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Bldg. 51, Room 5278
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002