Office of Drug Evaluation I - Division of Psychiatry Products (DPP)
The Division of Psychiatry Products (DPP) regulates and reviews Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and marketing applications for products for the treatment of psychiatric diseases and conditions, such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, major depressive disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic attacks, posttraumatic stress disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, autism spectrum disorder, and insomnia.
- Director: Mitchell Mathis, M.D.
- Deputy Director: Tiffany Farchione, M.D.
- Deputy Director for Safety: Marc Stone, M.D.
- Chief, Project Management Staff: Paul David, R.Ph.
- Chief, Project Management Staff: Steve Hardeman, R.Ph.
- Safety Regulatory Project Manager: Ermias Zerislassie, Pharm.D.
- Management Specialist: Julia Elias
10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4200
Phone: (301) 796-2260
Fax: (301) 796-9841
- Office of New Drugs - Office of Drug Evaluation I (ODE I)
- Office of Drug Evaluation I - Division of Cardiovascular and Renal Products (DCaRP)
- Office of Drug Evaluation I - Division of Neurology Products (DNP)