Consumer Information: Safe Use of Over-the-Counter Drug Products
Medicines In My Home. An educational program about safe use of OTC medicines.
Over-the-Counter Medicines. These materials will help you, working with your health care professionals, to choose and use over-the-counter medicine wisely.
Consumer Update: Triclosan
Consumer Update: Avoid Maalox Mix-Ups
Consumer Update: Hydroquinone Studies Under The National Toxicology Program (NTP)
Public Health Advisory: Nonprescription Cough and Cold Medicine Use in Children
- Non-Selective Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- FDA Informs Public of Nationwide Recall of 500mg Strength Store-Brand Acetaminophen Caplets
- FDA Approves Over-the-Counter Access for Plan B for Women 18 and Older
- The Mentholatum Company Issues a Nationwide Voluntary Recall of WellPatch Cough & Cold Soothing Vapor Pads in the U.S.
- FDA Announces Framework for Moving Emergency Contraception Medication to Over-the-Counter Status
- FDA Warns Consumers Against Drinking High-Strength Hydrogen Peroxide for Medicinal Use
- FDA Approves a New Over-the-Counter Sunscreen Product