CDER Division of Health Communications
Who We Are:
The Division of Health Communications (DHC) provides timely and accurate information to the public about approval and regulation of drugs, safety issues and the benefits and risks of drugs. The efforts of DHC help increase the understanding of CDER and its activities, foster informed decision-making and improve health.
What We Do:
- Provide strategic direction for CDER’s internal and external communication activities.
- Communicate information to external health care journals and trade press.
- Develop communication materials that promote the safe and effective use of medicines.
- Conduct public outreach campaigns and education efforts.
- Provide regulatory and science writing.
- Provide editing assistance for annual reports and manuscripts submitted to scientific publications.
- Manage CDER’s internal communication program and disseminating the center’s news to all staff members via a newsletter, multimedia projects and other activities.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 301-796-3700 | Fax: 301-431-6352
Hillandale Building 10001 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Spring, MD 20993