Project Management and Coordination Staff II
- Provides the Office of Compliance strategy for cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Leads and manages processes associated with cross-functional or Office of Compliance-led projects and ensures appropriate program level teaming environments are developed and maintained.
- Establishes and manages timelines, milestones, and deliverables for inter-office, or high profile or Office of Compliance-led projects.
- Monitors business processes, identifies and designs the development and implementation of continuous improvements activities.
- Provides project management support to cross-cutting or complex business informatics working groups and projects or initiatives.