- Leads and manages operational infrastructure support for the entire Office of Compliance (OC) relating to project management, executive communications, workforce development, and drug registration and listing.
- Designs and develops internal procedures and processes to support work quality, and oversight of implementation, monitoring, and continual improvement of the quality system.
- Coordinates cross-functional projects led by CDER OC and involving other agency components to ensure appropriate teaming environments are developed and timelines and deliverables are met.
- Assigns, tracks, and ensures timely resolution of all executive communications for the office.
- Designs, develops, and implements workforce development programs to continually develop staff competencies and enhance job performance.
- Manages drug registration and listing database and policy issues.
This Office consists of 3 Staffs: