Office Director: Ellis F. Unger, M.D.
Deputy Director (acting): Robert Temple, M.D.
The Office of Drug Evaluation I consists of three review divisions: The Division of Cardiovascular and Renal Products, Division of Neurology Products, and the Division of Psychiatry Products. The Immediate office oversees the development, review, and regulation of applications for drug and biologic products reviewed in these divisions.
- Immediate Office
- Director: Ellis F. Unger, M.D.
- Deputy Director (acting): Robert Temple, M.D.
- Associate Director for Regulatory Affairs: Colleen LoCicero, R.Ph.
Mailing Address: 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4200
Phone: (301) 796-2270
Fax: (301) 796-9840
- Division of Cardiovascular and Renal Products
- Division of Neurology Products (DNP)
- Division of Psychiatry Products (DPP)
- Office of Hematology and Oncology Products (OHOP)
Includes information about OODP, which regulates drug and therapeutic biologic treatments for cancer.