10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Building 51
Silver Spring, MD 20993
Phone and Fax Numbers:
What We Do
- Provides oversight and direction for the development of medical policies and procedures pertaining to the drug development and drug approval processes, bioresearch monitoring, and human subject protection.
- Provides oversight and direction for new and ongoing policy initiatives in broad-based medical and clinical policy areas, including initiatives to improve the science and efficiency of clinical trials, promote clinical trial quality, and collaboratively enhance professional and patient labeling.
- Provides oversight and direction for research and other programs and initiatives to support and advance medical policy development.
- Division of Medical Policy Programs (DMPP)
- Division of Medical Policy Development (DMPD)
- Division of Clinical Trial Quality (DCTQ)