Digital Communications Media (DCM) production facility that specializes in providing video production, broadcasting, and webcasting/distance-learning services exclusively for government agencies.
Operated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), DCM's superior team of production professionals has created a wide range of award-winning projects for federal government clients, including PSA's, educational videos, mini-documentaries, animated videos, live broadcast events, and a variety of webcast, interactive, and multimedia programming.
|Control Room - The DCM facility is a fully equipped High Definition Studio with equipment found in most major net production facilities.||The Studio - The DMC studio is one of the largest government sound stages in the Washington DC area, capable of handling large studio audiences.||Live Field Production - The DCM Studio can produce live webcasting content from almost any location.||Field Production - The DCM studio is fully equipped to perform a variety of complex single-camera, movie-style field productions.|
Although we work solely with government agencies, our state of the art production studio is designed to meet any production need imaginable. A hidden gem, it is one of the largest and best-equipped 4K broadcast facilities in the entire federal government. Studio features include:
- a 30' x 30' chroma green "infinity" set for virtual productions
- 6 UHD (4k) Broadcast cameras (4 with teleprompters)
- portable set pieces for customized studio configurations
- 7 UHD (4k) AVID editing systems
- a Pro Tools Digital Workstation for sound editing
- DVD authoring and duplication services
- Skype and Zoom remote video connections
DCM is not limited to studio productions alone, however. We also offer a robust array of field production services.
To meet the growing demand for streaming services, we use the most reliable satellite and fiber optic transmissions technology available for content distribution. This affords us the ability to stream content and provide interactive satellite downlinks and webcasts to and from anywhere in the world. Additionally, our superior interactive and multimedia services support training, education, public information, internal communications, and a variety of other types of programming.
Agencies that choose DCM for their projects enjoy a number of value-added benefits that can't be found with traditional production companies, including:
- the convenience and efficiency of working with an "in-house" vendor
- extremely competitive pricing that typically comes in significantly under that of outside production companies
- an accessible "park and enter" location that is just off I-270 and boasts abundant onsite, meter-less, FREE parking.
Why DCM? Because superior government productions are our business.
For more information or to find out what DCM can do for your projects, view our Studio Capabilities.