CBER has unique opportunities for individuals with backgrounds in science or administration to fill positions involved in the regulation and research of blood, vaccines and therapeutics. Employment opportunities offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We invite you to apply for one of the positions listed below if you are seeking a challenging career opportunity.
For general information on qualifications for Medical Officers, scientists (Biologist, Chemist, Microbiologist, etc.), Consumer Safety Officers and other positions, please visit FDA’s Career Descriptions page.
CBER positions (other than those listed on USAJobs)
- CBER CURES Vacancy Announcement- Branch Chief, Band D- Office of Regulatory Operations (ORO), Division of Information Technology (DIT), Technology Integration and Delivery Branch (TIDB)
Closes: December 11, 2023
- CBER CURES Vacancy Announcement – Deputy Office Director, AD-Band F, Office of Vaccines Research and Review (OVRR), Immediate Office of the Director (IOD)
Closes: December 22, 2023
- CBER Cures Vacancy Announcement - Physician (Hematology/Oncology) AD-0602-Band C, Office of Therapeutic Products (OTP), Office of Clinical Evaluation (OCE)
Closes: January 6, 2024
- CBER Staff Fellow - Product/Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) Reviewer
Closes: March 31, 2024
- CBER Cures Vacancy Announcement – Physician, AD-0602-Band C, Office of Therapeutic Products (OTP)
- CBER Cures Vacancy Announcement - Physician, AD-0602-Band C, Office of Vaccines Research and Review (OVRR), Division of Vaccines and Related Product Applications (DVRPA)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) and FDA Interagency Oncology Task Force (IOTF) Joint Fellowship Program
Offers fellowship training to a cadre of scientists in research and research-related regulatory review, policies, and regulations to develop a skill set bridging two distinct processes.
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) Research Participation Training Program for CBER
Provides temporary scientific training for domestic and foreign scientists having a background or interest in medical, biological, chemical, toxicological, mathematical/statistical, or other related sciences.
- America's Veteran
- Hiring Programs
- How to Write a Federal Resume
- Jobs at FDA
- Pathways Program (for students and recent graduates)
- 2023 Salary Tables and Related Information