Who We Are
The Division of Industry and Consumer Education (DICE) within CDRH’s Office of Communication and Education (OCE) provides technical and regulatory assistance to industry, particularly small manufacturers, to help them comply with regulatory requirements for medical devices. The Division also assists academic and research organizations, consultants, attorneys, customs brokers, government agencies, and user facilities, as well as consumers, patients, and health care professionals.
What We Do
- Educate and inform the regulated medical device and radiation-emitting products industry about FDA regulations, policy, and guidance.
- Educate and inform consumers, health care professionals, and patients about medical devices and radiation-emitting products.
- Develop educational resources for medical device stakeholders.
Resources provided by the Division include:
- Device Advice web-based comprehensive regulatory information
- CDRH Learn multi-media training modules, videos, and audio webinars
- Regulatory Education for Industry Conference (REdI)
- Premarket Programs Branch
- Postmarket and Consumer Branch
For general questions about medical devices regulation, contact the Division of Industry and Consumer Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.638.2041 or 301.796.7100.
For specific phone numbers and email addresses for each office, division, and branch, see the CDRH Management Directory by Organization.