Who We Are
The Division of Employee Training and Development (DETD) within CDRH’s Office of Communication and Education (OCE) provides Center staff with educational programs that provide professional, technical and leadership development to achieve organizational excellence.
What We Do
- Provide opportunities and support for staff development
- Professional Development Curriculum
- New Employee and Manager Orientation
- Provide scientific and regulatory education in support of medical device regulation
- Experiential Learning Program (ELP)
- Reviewer Certification Program (RCP)
- Provide opportunities for leadership development in support of organizational excellence.
- Leadership/Supervisory (Leadership Enhancement and Development Program)
- Leadership Readiness Program (LRP)
- Leadership Development for Non-managers
- Provide instructional design expertise to CDRH staff developing and delivering stakeholder education.
- Employee Development Branch
- Technology and Learning Management Branch
For specific phone numbers and email addresses for each office, division, and branch, see the CDRH Management Directory by Organization.
For general questions about medical devices regulation, contact the Division of Industry and Consumer Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.638.2041 or 301.796.7100.