Who We Are
The Division of Communication (also referred to as CDRH Comms) within CDRH’s Office of Communication and Education (OCE) provides strategic direction for and manages the development and release of internal and external communication about medical devices and radiation-emitting products for the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH).
What We Do
- Protect and promote patient and public health through timely, accurate and understandable communication, and ensure information about medical devices is publicly available to help inform health care decisions.
- Lead and facilitate outreach for external communications, including regulatory and policy updates, safety communications, recalls, and letters to healthcare providers.
- Internal communications for CDRH employees, including programmatic and organizational information.
- Coordinate requests for CDRH speakers for external events.
- Manage incoming and outgoing Congressional, HHS, FDA, and center-tracked correspondence.
- Publish and manage CDRH digital content on FDA.gov and Inside.FDA.gov.
- Manage CDRH’s social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Design and develop graphic media for internal and external communication.
- External Communication Branch
- Internal Communication Branch
- Web and Graphics Branch
For specific phone numbers and email addresses for each office, division, and branch, see the CDRH Management Directory by Organization.
For general questions about medical devices regulation, contact the Division of Industry and Consumer Education at email@example.com or 800.638.2041 or 301.796.7100.