Use the Tobacco Registration and Product Listing Module (TRLM) of FDA's Unified Registration and Listing Systems (FURLS) to register your domestic establishment and submit product listing(s).
Note: In May 2017, FDA announced it was providing a three-month extension of all future compliance deadlines for requirements under the final deeming rule. As such, for U.S. manufacturers of newly-regulated tobacco products manufactured prior to August 8, 2016, FDA does not intend to enforce the submission deadline for establishment registration and product listing as long as submissions are received by FDA on or before September 30, 2017.
If you are unable to submit online using FURLS, you can mail to CTP's Document Control Center the appropriate Registration & Listing PDF form (FDA Form 3741 or, for newly-deemed establishments, FDA Form 3741a). See examples of completed registration and listing forms for reference. Also see the Registration and Product Listing Guidance for more information.
- Accessing TRLM and Creating a New Account - This video will show how to access the Tobacco Registration and Listing Module or TRLM of the FDA Unified Registration and Listing System or FURLS, and to create an account as a new user.
- Registering a Tobacco Product Establishment and Associating a Product Listing - This video will show how to register a tobacco establishment using the Tobacco Registration and Listing Module or TRLM and to associate a product listing.
- Updating an Existing Product Listing - This video will demonstrate the various ways one may update the product listing, including discontinuing a product.
- Removing Multiple Product Material Files - This video will demonstrate a feature that allows one to remove multiple product material files from one or more product listings at a time.
- Tobacco Registration and Listing Module – Uploading multiple material files or larger sized material files - This video will demonstrate a feature that allows uploads of multiple material files, or larger sized material files, up to 2GB per file, to the product listing.
- Tobacco Registration and Listing Module – Associate Advertising Files to Multiple Products - This video will demonstrate a feature that allows one to associate one advertising file to multiple products in a listing.