Radiation-Emitting Products

If an individual publishes a paper in mammography, is it acceptable to use that paper for continuing medical education? How many units may that individual obtain?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

Credit may be obtained for continuing medical education by publishing a paper if an organization that grants continuing medical education units awards Category I credits to an individual for such publications. The organization must decide the number of credits of category I CME that may be awarded.

Back to Interpreting Physician Continuing Education

Back to Medical Physicist Continuing Education

Back to Radiologic Technologist Continuing Education

Page Last Updated: 02/12/2015
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.
Language Assistance Available: Español | 繁體中文 | Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | Tagalog | Русский | العربية | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Français | Polski | Português | Italiano | Deutsch | 日本語 | فارسی | English