Radiation-Emitting Products

Can experience obtained in a foreign country count towards meeting the continuing experience requirement?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

No, with one exception. Only experience obtained in facilities or programs under the jurisdiction of, or recognized by, MQSA can be used to meet the continuing experience requirement. Therefore, experience obtained at MQSA certified facilities in foreign countries (e.g. US military facilities) is also acceptable.

Back to General Personnel

Page Last Updated: 06/26/2014
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.
Language Assistance Available: Español | 繁體中文 | Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | Tagalog | Русский | العربية | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Français | Polski | Português | Italiano | Deutsch | 日本語 | فارسی | English