Radiation-Emitting Products

May consumer complaints be handled by a third party acting on behalf of the facility?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

Yes. A third party may handle complaints for the facility if it is part of the facility’s written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for handling complaints. However, under MQSA, the facility bears the ultimate responsibility for meeting the regulations related to the consumer complaint mechanism.

Back to Consumer Complaints

Page Last Updated: 07/25/2014
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.
Language Assistance Available: Español | 繁體中文 | Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | Tagalog | Русский | العربية | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Français | Polski | Português | Italiano | Deutsch | 日本語 | فارسی | English