Radiation-Emitting Products

The individual who signed the facility’s application for accreditation resigns or retires and a replacement is named. Should the facility notify its accreditation body or the FDA or the Certifying State regarding the change of a designated facility contact?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

The facility should notify its accreditation body immediately. All official notifications from both the accreditation body and the FDA or the Certifying State are addressed to the designated facility contact. If the addressed individual is no longer associated with the facility, mail may be rejected by the facility’s mail room and/or the post office.

Only the accreditation bodies have the authority to modify the facility mailing list. Therefore, a facility that fails to notify its accreditation body of this change may not receive either MQSA mailings (such as MQSA certificates and Federal Register notices) or mailings from its accreditation body.


Back to Application to an Accreditation Body

Page Last Updated: 08/11/2014
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.
Language Assistance Available: Español | 繁體中文 | Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | Tagalog | Русский | العربية | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Français | Polski | Português | Italiano | Deutsch | 日本語 | فارسی | English