On June 28, 2013, FDA conducted a public meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for lung cancer. FDA is interested in obtaining patient input on the impact of lung cancer on daily life and the available therapies for lung cancer.
|Date:||June 28, 2013|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m|
FDA White Oak Campus
|Registration:||To register for this meeting, visit http://patientfocusedlungcancer.eventbrite.com. |
Registration closed on June 21, 2013.
To submit comments to the docket, go to http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;D=FDA-2013-N-0596.
The comment period has been extended. Electronic and written comments may be submitted to the docket by August 28, 2013.
Please note: In the July 5, 2013 Federal Register, the reference number for the original June 5, 2013 Federal Register is incorrect. Please refer to Federal Register (78 FR 33851): https://federalregister.gov/a/2013-13243
Webcast Recordings (archived)
- Part 1 - Opening to Break: https://collaboration.fda.gov/p6j0jsa16ti/
- Part 2 - Break to Closing: https://collaboration.fda.gov/p80jg897g18/
Lung Cancer Patient-Focused Drug Development: Extension of Comment Period
Federal Register Notice (7/5/2013)
- Lung Cancer Patient-Focused Drug Development: Public Meeting
Federal Register Notice (6/5/2013)
- Meeting Agenda (PDF - 140KB) [ARCHIVED]
- Meeting Slides (PDF - 652KB) [ARCHIVED]
- Meeting Transcript (PDF - 2.6MB) [ARCHIVED]
Webinar: Background on FDA and Patient-Focused Drug Development[ARCHIVED]