Testing and treatment are important.
There is no cure for cancer, despite claims by marketers.
Recent Consumer Updates
- HIV and Hepatitis: Know Your Status and Learn About the FDA's Role
- Codeine and Tramadol Can Cause Breathing Problems for Children
- The FDA Supports Research to Reduce Health Disparities
- Problems with E-Cigarettes, Vape Products, Hookah, Cigarettes or Other Tobacco Products? Tell the FDA
- Autism: Beware of Potentially Dangerous Therapies and Products
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatments Aren't One-Size-Fits-All
- Would Your Child Benefit from a Clinical Trial?
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know
- FDA's Food and Cosmetic Information Center Answers Your Questions
- Is My Dog or Cat a Healthy Weight? Important Questions to Ask the Vet