The resources listed below are related to recalls of cosmetics and other products regulated by FDA, as well as other safety alerts related to cosmetics. To learn about FDA's role in recalls of cosmetics, see FDA Recall Policy for Cosmetics.
- The Goat Farm recalled Soothing Goat Milk Bath Soak; The Goat Farm- Lavender, 16 oz. (453g) glass jar (All batches, complaint from batch 164) due to a consumer complaint of a burst jar, shattering the glass.
- Nature’s Brand, Inc. recalled Herbal Choice Mari(TM) Organic Mouth Wash, 100 mL and 200 mL UPC 11120 200021 (Batch: 0516, EXP: 12/202) due to FDA sample found to contain Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Balanced Guru recalled Balanced Guru Astringent Masque, Organic Citrus and Kelp Facial Masque, sold as 4 oz. and 1 oz. (Lot No. 7755115, 7779115) for microbial contamination.
- Balanced Guru recalled Balanced Guru Moisturizing Masque, Organic Aloe, Lotus & Chamomile. Sold as 8 oz., 4 oz., and 1 oz. (Lot 8354056) for microbial contamination.
- Balanced Guru recalled Balanced Guru Antioxidant Masque, Organic Spiced Up Berries Antioxidant Facial Masque. Sold as 4 oz. and 1 oz. (Lot 7854115) for microbial contamination.
- The Honest Company, Inc. recalled The Honest Co. Organic Baby Powder Net Wt. 4.0 oz. (113 g) UPC Code: 817810014529 (All Lots) for potential microbial contamination.
- The Honest Company, Inc. recalled The Honest Co. Diapering Essentials UPC Code: 0817810027185 Containing Organic Baby Powder Net Wt. 4.0 oz. (113 g) (All Lots) for potential microbial contamination.
For details on the recalls listed above,
- Please visit Enforcement Reports
- Select “Advanced Search”
- Enter the company name under “Recalling Firm”
- Select “Search”
More Cosmetic Safety Information
- Enforcement Reports: FDA's Weekly Reports on Recalls
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, and Safety Alerts: All FDA-regulated Products
- Report a Problem
- Warning Letters Related to Cosmetics
- Import Surveillance: Import Alerts and Refusals
- How FDA Evaluates Regulated Products: Cosmetics
- FDA Authority Over Cosmetics
- Is It a Cosmetic, a Drug, or Both? (Or Is It Soap?)
- Key Legal Concepts: Interstate Commerce, Adulterated, and Misbranded
- Products & Ingredients
FDA/CFSAN Cosmetics Announcements and Recent Additions to the Cosmetics Web Site