From: Tull, Lori
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 12:19 PM
To: 'Jeanne Novak'
Cc: 'Dana Weinberger'; Kevin Hennegan
Subject: Request for information
Dr. Zhu would like to request the following information regarding subject --(b)(6)- who had SAE of leukocytoclastic vasculitis in Study IT-H-001.
(1) full admission history & physical and discharge summary of the July 4 admission;
(2) rheumotoloical and/or dermatological consultation write-ups;
(3) skin biopsy report on the admission;
(4) routine blood work, lab tests, and rhemotological markers during this admission: such as CBC, CMP, UA C&S, CRP, ESR, ANA, ANCA, etc;
(5) clinical follow-up and update on this patient, including any blood work such as CRP/ESR (whether it is normalized)
Lori A. Tull, RAC
Regulatory Project Manager
Office of Cellular, Tissue, and Gene Therapies
Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE PARTY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. If you are not the addressee, or a person authorized to deliver the document to the addressee, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, dissemination, copying, or other action based on the content of this communication is not authorized. If you have received this document in error, please immediately notify the sender immediately by e-mail or phone.