Public Submissions for the September 27, 2010 Menthol Report Subcommittee of TPSAC Meeting
The Advisory Committee process allows for the public to participate in an advisory committee meeting by making an oral presentation during the Open Public Hearing, or by submitting written material ahead of the meeting.
The following documents were received as written submissions from the public for this meeting.
- Altria Group, Inc. - (Philip Morris USA, Inc.)
- The Law Enforcement Alliance of America
- Lorillard Tobacco Company and R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- National Association of Convenience Stores
- National Black Chamber of Commerce
- National Organization of Black Law Executives
- National Troopers Coalition
The statements contained in these submissions are from the public, not FDA, and FDA does not necessarily agree with the statements.
Persons with disabilities having problems accessing the PDF files above may call 1-877-287-1373 for assistance.