About FDA

How do I report a bad reaction to medicine or medication error to FDA?

Patients who believe they have had a bad reaction to a medicine or experienced a medication error can report that reaction using FDA’s MedWatch program.


Page Last Updated: 07/27/2017
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.
Language Assistance Available: Español | 繁體中文 | Tiếng Việt | 한국어 | Tagalog | Русский | العربية | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Français | Polski | Português | Italiano | Deutsch | 日本語 | فارسی | English