• Decrease font size
  • Return font size to normal
  • Increase font size
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

About FDA

  • Print
  • Share
  • E-mail

What should I do if I am hurt by a medical device or if a medical device doesn’t work properly?

You should report the problem to your doctor, the medical device manufacturer, and FDA through its MedWatch Reporting Program.

Basics Question toggle Show all related FDA Basics Questions