- U.S. Department of Agriculture and Department of Health and
Human Services, "Dietary Guidelines for Americans'' 5th
ed., U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC, 2000.
Reference 2 - Dietary Reference Intakes for Water, Potassium,
Sodium, Chloride, and Sulfate, chapter 6, ``Sodium and Chloride''
pp 269-423. Panel on Dietary Reference Intakes for Electrolytes
and Water, Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of
Dietary Reference Intakes, Food and Nutrition Board, Institute
of Medicine of the National Academies, The National Academies
Press 2004. Published
- "Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005" U.S. Department
of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- 4. MyPyramid.gov, U.S. Department of Agriculture first available
2005 at http://www.mypyramid.gov/
- Letter from Carl A. Roth, Associate Director for Scientific
Program Operation, to William Kovaks, Vice President Environment,
Technology, & Regulatory Affairs, Chamber of Commerce of
the United States of America, and Richard Hanneman, President,
The Salt Institute, August 19, 2003, http://aspe.hhs.gov/infoquality/request&response/reply_8b.shtml
- Letter from Barbara Alving, Acting Director to William Kovaks,
Vice President Environment, Technology, & Regulatory Affairs,
Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America, and Richard
Hanneman, President, The Salt Institute, February 11, 2004,
- Calories Count Report of the Working Group on Obesity March
12, 2004, http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/owg-toc.html
- Anderson, Ellen M., memorandum to file, September 3, 2002.
Reference 9 - Anderson, Ellen M. and Heili Kim, memorandum
to file, August 30, 2001. Published
- "Healthy Choice Total Franchise Sales vs. Total Food
Sales (IRI)" Exhibit 3A to ConAgra Comment C 127 to 91N-384H.
Reference 11 - "Trends in the United States, Consumer
Attitudes and the Supermarket 1996," Conducted for the
Food Marketing Institute By Abt Associates Inc., Published by
The Research Department, Food Marketing Institute, Washington,
- "Healthy Choice Soup 2003 Taste Test Results" Exhibit
4 to ConAgra Comment C 127 91N-384H.
- "Soup Category Sales Breakdown" Exhibit 5 to ConAgra
Comment C 127 to 91N-384H.
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government, Plain Language
Action Network, Presidential Memorandum on Plain Language, http://www.plainlanguage.gov/whatisPL/govmandates/memo.cfm
- Mancini, Dominic, memorandum to file, May 23, 2002.