Advisory Committee for Pharmaceutical Science
Establishing Drug Release or Dissolution Specifications
1. Woodcock, Janet, "The Concept of Pharmaceutical Quality", American Pharmaceutical Review, November/December 2004.
2. Hussain, Ajaz, "Process Analytical Technology: A First Step in a Journey Towards the Desired State", Journal of Process Analytical Technology, January/February 2005.
3. ICH Draft Consensus Guideline – Pharmaceutical
http://www.ich.jorg/MediaServer.jser?@ ID=1707&@ Mode=GLB
4. Sathe, Pradeep M., Raw, Andre S, et. al., "Drug Product Performance: In-Vitro", Chapter 8, Generic Drug Product Development: Solid Oral Dosage Forms. Marcel Dekker Publisher, (2005): 187-209.
5. Subcommittee on Dissolution Calibration, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PhRMA), "Dissolution Calibration: Recommendations for Reduced Chemical Testing and Enhanced Mechanical Calibration", Pharmacopeial Forum, vol.26, no.4, (2000): 1149-1166.
Kukura, J., Baxter, J.L., Muzzio, F.J., " Shear Distribution and
Variability in the
7. Quereshi, Saeed A. and Shabnam, Javad, " Cause of High Variability in Drug Dissolution Testing and Its Impact on Setting Tolerances", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 12 (2001): 271-276.
Torbeck, Lynn D., "In Defense of
9. Hofer, Jeffrey D. and Gray, Vivian A., "Examination of Selection of Immediate Release Dissolution Acceptance Criteria", Dissolution Technologies, February 2003, pages 16-20.
10. Kaniwa, Nahoko, "Japanese Perspectives on Pharmaceutical Product Release Rate Testing", Drug Information Journal, Vol. 36 (2002): 407-415.
Product Design and Pharmaceutical Equivalence