EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DEVICES BRANCH
1. Olson E, Moore W, Morgenthaler T, Gay P, Staats B. Obstructive Sleep Apnea-
Hypopnea Syndrome. Mayo Clinic Proc., Dec 2003, Vol 78, pp 1545-1552.
2. Young T, Peppard P, Gottlieb D,Epidemiology of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, A
Population Health Perspective. Am J Respir Crit Care Med, Vol 165. pp 1217-1239,
3. American Academy of Sleep Medicine Task Force Report. Sleep-Related
Breathing Disorders in Adults: Recommendations for Syndrome Definition and
Measurement Techniques in Clinical Research. SLEEP, Vol. 22, No. 5, 1999.
4. Meoli et al. Nonprescription Treatments of Snoring or Obstructive Sleep Apnea; An
Evaluation of Products with Limited Scientific Evidence. SLEEP, Vol. 26, No.5, 2003.
5. Hoijer et al. The Effects of Nasal Dilation on Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Arch Otolaryngology Head Neck Surgery- Vol 118, March 1992.
6. Kushida et al. Cervical Positional Effects on Snoring and Apneas. Sleep Research
Online 2(1): 7-10, 1999