- Jick H, Kaye JA, Jick SS. Antidepressants and the risk of suicidal
behaviors. JAMA. 2004; 292:338-343.
- Whittington CJ, Kendall T, Fonagy P, et al. Selective serotonin reuptake
inhibitors in childhood depression: systematic review of published versus
unpublished data. Lancet. 2004; 363:1341-1345.
- Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention. Methods of suicide among persons aged 10-19 years – United States,
1992-2001. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2004; 53: 471-474.
- Valuck RJ, Libby AM, Sills MR, et al. Antidepressant use and risk of
suicide attempt in adolescents with major depressive disorder. Value in Health
2004; 7(3): 266
- Treatment for Adolescents With Depression Study Team (TADS). Fluoxetine,
cognitive-behavioral therapy, and their combination for adolescents with
depression: Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study Team (TADS)
randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2004; 292:807-820.
- Glass RM. Treatment of adolescents with major depression. JAMA.