Blood Products Advisory Committee Meeting
December 11-12, 2003
Topic I. American Association for Blood Banks (AABB) Abbreviated Questionnaire
1. Schreiber GB, Glynn SA, .Busch MP, et al. Incidence rates of viral infections among repeat donors: are frequent donors safer? Transfusion, June 2001;41:730-735.
2. Glynn SA, Smith JW, Schrieber GB, et al. Repeat whole-blood and plateletpheresis donors: unreported deferrable risks, reactive screening tests, and response to incentive programs. Transfusion June, 2001;41:736-743.
3. Juniper EF, Thompson, AK, Ferrie PJ, Roberts JN. Development and validation of the mini Rhinoconjunctivitis qualitiy of life questionnaire. Clinical and Experimental Allergy, Vol. 30, pp. 132-140.
4. Schaffer DM, Coates AO, Caan BJ. Performance of a shortened telephone-administered version of a quantitative food frequency questionnaire. Ann Epidemiol 1007;7:463-471.
1. Blood Products Advisory Committee, 41st Meeting, September 23-24, 1993. Report on FDA Contract Study.
2. Blood Products Advisory Committee, 43rd Meeting, March 25, 1994. Follow-up review on an FDA contract on screening blood donors more effectively.
3. Blood Products Advisoyr Committee, 62nd Meeting, March 25, 1999. Validation of donor history questions.