BPAC REF - TOPIC 3:
1. Linda A. Valleroy, Ph.D., Duncan A. Mackellar, MA, MPH, John M Karon, Ph.D., Daniel H. Rosen, Ph.D., William McFarland, MD, Ph.D., Douglas A Shehan, BA, Susan R. Stoyanoff, MPH, Marlene Lalota, MPH, David D. Celentano, ScD, Beryl A. Koblin, Ph.D., Hanne Thiede, DVM, MPH, Mitchell H. Katz, MD, Lucia V. Tori, Ph.D., Robert S. Janssen, MD. HIV Prevalence and Associated Risks in Young Men Who Have Sex With Men. JAMA, July 12, 2000 – Vol. 284, No. 2.
2. William McFarland et al, HIV Incidence Among Young Men Who Have Sex With Men. MMWR, July 1, 2001 – Vol. 50, No. 21.
3. Leslee L. Subak, MD, G. David Adamson, MD, and Nancy L. Boltz, RNC. Therapeutic donor insemination: A prospective randomized trial of fresh versus frozen sperm. Fifty-eight Annual Meeting of the Pacific Coast Obsterical and Gynaecological Society, Ashland, Oregon, September 9-12, 1991.
4. D. A. Iddenden, H. N. Sallam, W. P. Collins. A Prospective Randomized Study Comparing Fresh Semen and Cryopreserved Semen for Artificial Insemination by Donor. Int. J Fertil, 30(1), 1985, p. 54-56.
5. Michael A. Richter, Ray V. Haning, Sander S. Shapiro. Artificial donor insemination: fresh versus frozen semen; the patient as her own control*. FERTILITY AND STERILITY, Vol. 41, No. 2, February 1984.
6. Liliana R. Kossoy et al. Luteinizing hormone and ovulation timing in a therapeutic donor insemination program using frozen semen. 44th Annual Meeting of the American Fertility Society, Atlanta, Georgia, October 8-13, 1988.
7. David, G and Price Ws ed. Human Artificial Insemination and Semen Preservation. Plenum Press. 1980.
8. Brenda L. Bordson et al. Comparison of fecundability with fresh and frozen semen in therapeutic donor insemination. FERTILITY AND STERILITY, Vol. 46, No. 3, September 1986.
9. Sheila J. DiMarzo et al. Pregnancy rates with fresh versus computer-controlled cryopreserved semen for artificial insemination by donor in a private practice setting. 56th Annual Meeting of the Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, Coronado, California, September 17-21, 1989.
10. Augusto P. Chong, M.D. Artificial Insemination and Sperm Banking: Clinical and Laboratory Considerations. Seminars in Reproductive Endocrinology 3:2, May 1985.
11. M.C.N. Jackson* and D. W. Rcihardson†. The Use of Fresh and Frozen Semen in Human Artificial Insemination. J. biosoc. Sci. (1977) 9, 251-262.
12. Cheryl A. Brown, M.T. William R. Boone, Ph.D. Sander S. Shapiro, M.D. Improved cryopreserved semen fecundability in an alternating fresh-frozen artificial insemination program. FERTILITY AND STERILITY, Vol. 50, No. 5, November 1988.
13. Keith D. Smith, M.D., Luis J. Rodriguez-Rigau, M.D., Emil Steinberger, M.D. The Influence of Ovulatory Dysfunction and Timing of Insemination on the Success of Artificial Insemination Donor (AID) With Fresh or Cryopreserved Semen. FERTILITY AND STERILITY, Vol. 36, No. 4, October 1981.